cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy111

Re: Custom Fields on the dashboard

That's nothing..

Been waiting over a year for them to add a poxy session timer!
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

I've checked and this is still on the roadmap, unfortunately priorities got shuffled a little after the initial reply was posted. Custom reports on custom fields is supported now.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Michael Earl

Glenn, I don't see how to add a custom field to a report. I see that the custom field can be used in criteria but can't see how to display a custom field.
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Luke - can my account please be added to the beta dashboard so I can sort by Customer? Thanks...
Michael Earl

Good luck....I don't think they monitor this hot topic.
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Turns out it can be enabled in Labs however you still cannot order by Customer. My last service desk solution from Manageengine.com would allow you to customize the view by adding or removing columns. You could then sort by any column.
rob111
Active Contributor

Noticed that in Labs as well but also really missing the customer column, that was the one we were waiting for...  

Also don't see any of the columns when you view the report from the dashboard, only when you got into reports and run it from there.   
Michael Lewis

Really need this feature as well, any updates? this was over a year ago
Adam Henney

This is a must-have feature to be able to customize what columns you want to see on your dashboards.
rob111
Active Contributor

Just noticed the new columns release which adds a customer column and other options.  Very nice but the additional columns don't show when the report is viewed from the dashboard or when a report is emailed.