cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jenya Smith

Customize Dashboard look and feel (custom fields)

I'd like to see a global dashboard feature, where I would be able to customize the fields that are displayed in a dashboard. For example, in addition to seeing Incident/problem number, Title, assignee and a due date, I want to see one of the custom fields I created.

10 REPLIES 10
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Customize Dashboard look and feel (custom fields)

Hi Jenya,

This is a frequently requested feature and is something we have right around the corner on the Service Desk roadmap.

We plan to allow users to customize the columns they see on their dashboards, and in their reports.

You'll no doubt see the in-app announcement when this is released, but we'll update this thread when it's available too 🙂

Luke
Jenya Smith

Thank you very much!
Michael Earl

Luke, what's the timing for this? The most frequent issue I have is the inclusion of custom fields on reports and on the dashboards.
dbhayman
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone,

We've updated Service Desk for customizable columns. Here's a quick How To video which outlines the process.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

David Hayman
IT Community Manager
Sharon Kopf
New Contributor

is there a way to bring back the Watchlist check box option when we have this Customize Dashboard option turned on? It would be very helpful for us.
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Are you referring to the Incident Form? It's there...
Sharon Kopf
New Contributor

no, in the Changes

Rangana Kandamb

Hi Guys,

We started using GoToAssist Service Desk what is the reason Dashboad Customization link(Gear Icon) unavailable for us ? Pease refer below image.

Appreciate if you can shed some light on how to resolve it 😄

Cheers

Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Rangana, you need to go to Settings - Account-Wide Settings and go to the Labs tab. There make sure that the Customize Your Dashboard option is checked.