cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Selam Andemicae

Emails set to support address not creating tickets

I have 2 services set up with the support address for each enabled. I also have a Google Form set to send an email to the services depending on how the questions in the form are answered and triggers and categories in Service Desk for further organization. However, suddenly today emails sent from the form no longer create new incidents in Service Desk.

I even sent them manually to see if the form was maybe the source of the issue but still no dice. Is there a problem with the support address not creating tickets?
6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Emails set to support address not creating tickets

Hi Selam,

We're not aware of any issues currently, would you mind emailing the alias directly to see if it gets through? If it does not, we will most likely need to troubleshoot with you directly.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Selam Andemicae

Hi Glenn, thanks for the quick response. I did, it seems they are just delayed and taking a little longer than normal. They seem to be coming through now but it took around 20 - 30 minutes for the first ones to start arriving (both sent directly and auto-sent through the form).

Quick question, setting up triggers to set the category of the incident via the title wouldn't have any effect on that right? That's the only change I made from yesterday when the incidents got auto-created within ~5 min or less.
ebak
Active Contributor

We have the same problem with our three services today. New cases do not get created when users use email and it is not possible to add comments to update open cases.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Okay thank you. I am going to recommend that you both call our toll free support and work with one of our Reps so they can investigate: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotoassistremotesupport/phone 

jason1111
Active Contributor

Just to add another perspective to this, I've had no problems today. Tickets have been coming in as normal with no delay.

We also have a Google form set up. I tested that and email hit the service desk within a few seconds.

My guess is that it's probably an ISP or geographical issue that will sort itself out.

Good Luck
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thanks for letting us know Jason.