GlennD
GoTo Manager

GoToAssist Service Desk (17.13 Web) Release

SUMMARY:

- Billable flag on time entries
- Linking customers to Problems, Changes and Releases
- Cosmetic improvements to service reports
- New permission to override due date

http://blog.gotoassist.com/release-no...
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
4 REPLIES 4
philip@vanklink

Re: GoToAssist Service Desk (17.13 Web) Release

Hi, i subscribe to blog.gotoassist.com however I'm not notified of these Service Desk web releases. I get emails from the blog (which has star trek info) but it doesn't contain release info.
How can we be notified of all web releases as this would be really useful to see what new features and changes have been made.

Thanks
Phil
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Philip, we have a project in the works to update the blog and make it a lot easier to locate information. Besides posting release announcements here, I believe the team also post an announcement in the WebUI Message of the Day.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
philip@vanklink

Thanks for the reply. I'll book mark http://blog.gotoassist.com/release-no... and check back weekly.

Where can I find the WebUI Message of the Day?

Also 1 more question, is the support email still support@citrixonline.com or has it changed to support@gotoassist.com (i've just noticed this new address on the footer of the service desk site)? I logged 3 jobs at the beggninng of this week but haven't had any response yet.

Thanks
Edward Kovarski

Glenn,

I can't say that we see the messages of the day often as we weren't aware of these rolls outs even though I see in v24 we now have the Show In Portal to be checked by default feature. We do see the marketing WebUI quite often about some live webinar.

It would be nice if there was a way to be notified of only service desk related updates either via email or have an inbox type of concept in the web interface where we can go in and review the messages of the day.