cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riko Rakhmanto

Hide from Customer Email Notification

Hi, I think this is a bug or feature. In incident, I put a comment and click 'Hide from Customer' then save.

Say I am Tech01, my team mate Tech02 got an email notification [UPDATE] about my comment. in his email notification. it has a small section like below.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Priority: P4:
Assigned to: Company Support
Notified: Customer01, Tech01, Tech02, and ExternalUser01
Watchlisted:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Does it mean my customer received my comment and so does ExternalUser01?

I cannot find anything about Hide From Customer in the help so I though I ask in this community.
3 REPLIES 3
Randy2

Re: Hide from Customer Email Notification

From my testing and from what I was told by support, the customer will not see your hidden comment but will see your teammate's reply to it (which based on how they word it, could give away what your hidden comment was.) I pointed out that this somewhat defeats the purpose of having 'hidden' comments.

Support agreed and it was put in as a bug. I was given Case 06718757.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi guys,

Great feedback - you'll be pleased to know that along with the HTML emails we made some improvements around how people get notified. This included not notifying External CC's if the only change that was made was adding a Hidden Comment to the incident.

Note - that if other updates were made at the time (such as changing the title, category or due date) the External CC or Customer will still receive an email with those updates. They just won't see the hidden comment.

Hope this helps,
Luke
micalk senlldy

marc jacobs outlet | When I think of striped totes the first thing that comes to mind are summer stripes. Nautical striped bags and clothing is a major spring & summer marc by marc jacobs outlet trend, one that I do not complain seeing. Every designer under the sun has their version. What I love about the Kate Spade Hawthorne Lane Ryan Tote is that it’s classic.

louis vuitton replica | This isn’t a new style to the shelves of Kate Spade- it’s been around for some time and every year it’s just as popular as the previous. Also it’s on-the-go spacious design makes it the perfect everyday workbag, prada replica handbags travel companion, or casual weekend tote. Also as we all know, stripes are not going away anytime soon. The Hawthorne Lane Ryan is currently available in three beautiful versions paired with beige stripes- Orbit blue, Geranium and classic Black. Either one of these colors will be spot-on with with nautical summer trend. Which is your favorite color?