cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebak
Active Contributor

How to send reminder to customers who did not provide feedback

Our customers are set up to receive an email in order for us to get their feedback.

However, as always, some customers do not reply, and we want to be able to send them a reminder a few days after the case was closed

Any thoughts on how to do this? I think triggers will be able to do the trick, but exactly how?

Best regards,
Erik
2 REPLIES 2
Brian H2
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How to send reminder to customers who did not provide feedback

Hi ebak,

Thank you for your inquiry! I'm sorry to say that within the GoToAssist website there isn't a way to generate a feedback reminder. We can currently only configure the initial feedback email. I'll pass this on to our product team as a feature request. Again, I'm sorry that the service won't allow for this currently.
ebak
Active Contributor

Re: How to send reminder to customers who did not provide feedback

Hi Brian,

I am surprised to hear that this is not possible. As an alternative, how do I setup a report for myself to see which customers did/didn't respond to the feedback email?

I select the condition like for example 'Request for Feedback Email Sent At ...before Last Monday' but which parameter tells me if the customer responded or not? The parameter labelled 'Responded' tells me if the service desk responded to the customer's request, not if he responded to our feedback mail.

Best regards,
Erik