cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Re: Is there a way to have EVERYBODY on the watchlist by default?

Be sure to Save it and then go back in and make sure it's there. If the settings aren't saving then we may need to put in a ticket with Support. But I just tested my instance and Triggers are saving OK.
Gareth Robson

It definitely saved as I tested it and it was working. Maybe I did something stupid afterwards. Il see if it sticks this time.
Gareth Robson

Seeing as you've introduced me to the wonderful world of triggers, I have decided to set up an overdue notification for the Techs. 

Iv set it up as 

WHEN > "Overdue / Not Overdue" is changed to "Overdue"

WHAT > "Add Comment" > "BLAH BLAH"

This doesnt seem to be applying the trigger when a job goes overdue (the expiry time becomes < current time)
Have I set it up right, and also would "ACTION > ADD COMMENT" also send out an email notification?
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Another option is to set Escalations for your SLA(s) as opposed to using a Trigger (that's what I do). Of course this is specific to each Services service level agreement. Example, all my SLA(s) for a Service are configured to Escalate when due date / time is missed. This sends an Escalation notification to the Service Admin (me) and the Assignee. There also is a good amount of escalation options foe each SLA.

If those out of box configuration options don't work we can then look at Triggers. Unless you really need to add a comment. 
Gareth Robson

Just what I was after thanks