cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rose21
New Contributor

Quality of Support

What has happened to the quality of technical support for Service Desk?  I have experienced a massive deterioration with regard to technical support over the last few months.  I can almost never get an answer any more.  What I get over and over again is THIS email: "Here you will be able to find more especific information about GoToAssist Service Desk: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-servicedesk?c_name=prodselect"

Six or eight months ago I could call and get answers to my questions, now a) I get put on hold for endless amounts of time and b) I get sent emails that rarely have the answer I'm looking for.  Most often what I get the above noted link which takes me to the GoTo Assist Service Desk Help page.  I assure you, I know how to get to the aforementioned page and have already been to that page prior to calling with my assistance request.   What is the cause of this substantial decline in adequate support for the product?

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Quality of Support

Hi @Rose21,

I apologize for the frustration, we do have some newer support agents and Service Desk is one of our more complex products. Your feedback has been passed along to our Care team management. The community is another resourse you can use if you have Service Desk questions.  

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Rose21
New Contributor

Well then I suppose my question is:  Where does one go to address the quality of support for the service desk?  Or perhaps are any suggestions for how to go about getting adequate support from the technicians supporting GoToAssist Service desk.  

GlennD
GoTo Manager

If you are on a call and feel like you are not receiving adequate support, you can always request to speak to a Manager. If one is not available at the time a call back can be scheduled.  Your feedback here was shared with our Care Team Management and additional training is being arranged for our agents that support Service Desk. One of our senior agents will be reaching out to you directly to assist you with your questions.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training