cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glenn3

Reports using non-blank custom fields as reference

I am curious if there are any plans to add additional intelligence to the reports module so that you can use a custom field's data as a reference? This would also be useful for triggers as well. For instance, if i wanted a trigger to update the title if the conditions were met so that it prepends with whatever data is in a non-blank field would be amazing.

Alternatively, is there any plan to add a duplication/error check function? We could save some process steps if we didn't have to confirm an open request doesn't already exist for matching information.

1 REPLY 1
BrianL1

Re: Reports using non-blank custom fields as reference

@Glenn3 wrote:

I am curious if there are any plans to add additional intelligence to the reports module so that you can use a custom field's data as a reference? This would also be useful for triggers as well. For instance, if i wanted a trigger to update the title if the conditions were met so that it prepends with whatever data is in a non-blank field would be amazing.

Alternatively, is there any plan to add a duplication/error check function? We could save some process steps if we didn't have to confirm an open request doesn't already exist for matching information.

I am also curious about this. Help us by answering some of the questions.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Brian.

iCloud GIMP