cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James Powell

Save time by using saved replies

I'm currently setting up my new Service Desk account and love how easy it is to customise.

The only feature which i am having problems locating is where to setup standard responses.

These are saved replies which you can insert into your comments that allows you to save time when using standard paragraphs.

For example if a customer sends me a support ticket but is vague about the nature of the issue i would typically (in previous support system) choose the saved response 'more info required' which inserts a paragraph to the customer asking for additional information to be sent.
3 REPLIES 3
Mathew11

Re: Save time by using saved replies

One way our organisation was able to achieve this is by using Knowledge module. We created a whole heap of standard responses in the Knowledge base and when it came time use one, all we did was click on "Knowledge Articles" within the incident. Select the response we want and put a tick in the "Discussion" or "Resolution" to have it copy across.
Not exactly what you where after but you still get the same result.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Further to what Mathew said, you could also consider creating knowledge articles exposed to your customers to inform them information to collect before creating an incident, as well as provide common tips and tricks for fixing common issues.
fatcatjames

I think a combined effort between your two answers will provide what I need so thank you both for taking the time to reply.