cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark Parenti
Active Contributor

Re: Search feature is broken - Unable to pull up incidents created after 4/26 in search feature by number or keywords

Any movement?  This isn't really an acceptable issue for a ticketing system.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Search feature is broken - Unable to pull up incidents created after 4/26 in search feature by number or keywords

Yes, we are getting closer to a permanent fix on this issue.  I'm sorry we don't have a set date yet for the release.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

This is very frustrating.  It has broken our ITIL processes for linking related incidents, problems, and changes.  Please ensure this is escalated.  Are there any plans to compensate us, such as reduced license fees?  3 weeks is unacceptable.  Thanks!
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Is it just me or is the search working for new incidents? 
David Boisvert

I don't know about you, but on my side, the issue is still the same.
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

I am able to search and link new incidents and changes created after 14:45 CST on 7/16 in our system.  Still can search anything created in the window between 6/29 20:00 CST and 7/16 unless we use the B# workaround.
Andreas Kyriaki

We are experiencing issues with the search facility as well.
Not sure which dates are actually affected, but certainly searching on this month's incident numbers and/or key words written is very much hit or miss. This issue has been experienced by the vast majority of my service desk team. In the instances, where we know the incident number, then keying it in the web address, does the trick. But, we don't always know this.

Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Hello,

This seemed to break again recently, but is working today.  We are unable to search/link incidents created between 8:00am CST on 8/16/2017 and 3:20pm CST on 8/24.  Anyone else have similar issue between that time frame? We can search using the B#, but unable to link those incidents.  FRUSTRATING!!

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

A fix for this issue has been worked on and I am hopeful for a release early next week. I should know for sure on Monday.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Can we get an update on this Glenn? This is a crucial piece for us and makes keeping our changes and releases clean. It's creating a huge amount of added work for us.