cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Search feature is broken - Unable to pull up incidents created after 4/26 in search feature by number or keywords

Hi,

I have heard back from the team and I was premature thinking a release might happen at the beginning of this week, so I apologize.

It will be closer to Friday this week when I will know the release date for the fix and improvements that are being made to the search feature. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Re: Search feature is broken - Unable to pull up incidents created after 4/26 in search feature by number or keywords

Can we not worry about "improvements" and just make the functionality work?
Danielle Gordon

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Search Feature not working properly. When key words entered for search, ALL inci....
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Hey Glenn, any update on this? Up for contract renewal on the 30th of this month. We've already decided as a company that between this issue and the requirement for an annual contact that we are taking our $17,200 a year elsewhere if this isn't fixed by then.