cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dylan Policheri

The font appears different in my Go To Assist Help desk portal today, i would really like it be back the way it was, how do i do this?

My font looks like it is in Arial starting today 6/7/2017 on Go to Assist, my other coworkers are experiencing the same thing. On this page and before in our dashboard it looks like Calibri or something. I really want the font to go back to Calibri / whatever it was. Does anyone know if this can be changed?
5 REPLIES 5
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Re: The font appears different in my Go To Assist Help desk portal today, i would really like it be back the way it was, how do i do this?

Following...same thing here.
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Re: The font appears different in my Go To Assist Help desk portal today, i would really like it be back the way it was, how do i do this?

Yes, fonts definitely changed. Kind of an odd adjustment to randomly make. My guess is it was unintentional. 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi there,
I believe this change was part of a branding update for GoTo services, but let us know if it causes any issues.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Dylan Policheri

Mmm, thats a bummer. I wish it was changeable
Ryan Simmons

Following... it was a bold move