cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markus Erdmann

Wrong Order of Incidents

In GoToAssist ServiceDesk the current order by due date places items that are due “This Week” before items that were due “Yesterday” and before items that are due “Today” or “Tomorrow”.

Earlier
Last Week
This Week <--- wrong location, should be after "Today"
Yesterday
Today
Tomorrow
Next Week
Later

I have raised two tickets but did not get much traction. Maybe someone else find this annoying?

11 REPLIES 11
jemmyw
Active Contributor

Re: Wrong Order of Incidents

Hi Markus, we do have your ticket and it has been confirmed. Sometimes it takes a little while for things to go from support all the way to being released, depending on what else is waiting. Did you receive some kind of confirmation from the support team?
Markus Erdmann

Hi, yes I got a confirmation of my ticket, but the feedback wasn't great. The first one I felt wasn't really understood and the second one just told me that it went to the product team for review. Meanwhile we're missing overdue tickets because of the wrong sorting order, so it's a bit of a problem here.

As this probably applies to all customers I would see this as an urgent one. Any order by due date should be trustworthy.

rob111
Active Contributor

Is there any update on this issue? 
Markus Erdmann

I can only confirm that it is still in the wrong order 😞 Common guys, this is an easy fix.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

This is scheduled to be fixed in our next release (hopefully before the end of the week) along with a few other issues with the customizable dashboards labs feature.

I'll post an update where when the fix has been released.
Markus Erdmann

Hey, that's good news.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Just an update here, it took slightly longer than expected to fix this as we found a few other issues with the customizable dashboards that needed fixing too. These were all addressed in a release yesterday was one of the issues that was addressed.

Please don't hesitate to shout out if you spot any other issues 🙂
Chris Andre

Hi Luke, new user to GoToAssist, do you have a link handy for the release notes please?

Thanks
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Apparently release notes have not been posted yet. 

http://blog.gotoassist.com/release-notes-gotoassist-service-desk/

Chris - I would sign up for Blog notifications and this community's notifications.