cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris_9999
New Contributor

base url change and v2 api

Our service desk integration is based on the v2 api. following the base url change on 16th december, the v2 api is no longer available. Could you point me towards the correct endpoint of the v2 api so I can restore our service desk integration.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: base url change and v2 api

Hi @chris_9999,

Our Service Desk API does not use a citrix owned domain, so it should not have been affected by the recent changes. I will create a ticket for you with our Support team so they can investigate further.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
chris_9999
New Contributor

Thanks Glen,  The main issue since the change seems to that although the v2 api is still there, the athentication token generation that was on the citrix domain has changed to the new domain, and the tokens generated on the new domain are not accepted by the v2 api.  If you could give an example of the correct url to obtain auth token for the v2 api that would solve it.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @chris_9999,

I asked around the Support team as well and it looks like you need to use https://api.getgo.com/oauth/access_token to get the correct token. Sorry for the frustration.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
chris_9999
New Contributor

Thanks Glen,

Can you raise a ticket with your development team to test the tokens from that endpoint against the v2 api. 

Regards

Chris.