cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glenn3

codes to change or insert data

I noticed if I create a comment the leads and ends with three asterisks (***) it will bold the text. This got me wondering if there are field lookup shortcuts that can be used in a triggered comment. For example - "Thanks for the request. Please include incident # (insert incident# shortcut here) on your return." If so, where can I get a list of the commands to this? Is there a list for font formatting?
3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: codes to change or insert data

Glenn,
There are no formatting tips available for the auto reply-- just in the incidents and knowledge base articles.  However, the same formatting tips apply for both the auto reply emails and incidents: 

"bold"
_italic_
* bullet point
# numbered list
===
preserve code
===

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Glenn3

Ash,

Thanks for the reply. I want to clarify that I wasn't speaking to the system's actual auto reply section. I am referring to creating a trigger within the incident section that adds a comment if a condition is met. Are there any text code shortcuts in the incident section that will insert data from a field such as(/incident_#) or something to that affect? Are the tips you gave above the only ones available in the system?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid there are no other text shortcuts available for coding specific incidents right now.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!