cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GoTo_FAQs
New Contributor

How do I add a new phone number?

How do I go about adding a new phone number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: How do I add a new phone number?

Please note: You must be an Admin or Super Admin in order to do this.

• Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
  • Select Phone Numbers in the left sidebar and then select Order New.  Note: If you get a message that there are no numbers currently available, please continue to complete the online steps. Doing so will place a manual order with our Telecom team on your behalf.
  • Optional: If you order a number for temporary use, please email numbers@logmein.com when you are ready to remove the phone number(s) from your account.

What to do next: Once you have submitted your order, you will be automatically taken to your account to route your new phone number(s). If a manual order was placed on your behalf, our Telecom team will reach out to you by email with updates.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: How do I add a new phone number?

Please note: You must be an Admin or Super Admin in order to do this.

• Sign in at https://my.jive.com/pbx.
  • Select Phone Numbers in the left sidebar and then select Order New.  Note: If you get a message that there are no numbers currently available, please continue to complete the online steps. Doing so will place a manual order with our Telecom team on your behalf.
  • Optional: If you order a number for temporary use, please email numbers@logmein.com when you are ready to remove the phone number(s) from your account.

What to do next: Once you have submitted your order, you will be automatically taken to your account to route your new phone number(s). If a manual order was placed on your behalf, our Telecom team will reach out to you by email with updates.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training