Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

iOS screen share & sound

0 Kudos

iOS screen share & sound

Please consider building in the ability to share sound from iOS devices when sharing a screen. I use my iPad for my meetings because I can write on the PDFs while I’m sharing. When I need to also share sound, it’s a problem.

6 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Lindsey2685, welcome to the community.

Can you please provide some more details about the audio issues you are having? Are you trying to share the audio from a video you are playing on your iPad?

Lindsey2685
Visitor

Yes, I want to be able to share sound from videos when I’m using my iPad. Rogelio in tech support told me that is not a feature for the iOS app and recommended I use a computer instead. He also told me to suggest the feature in the forum. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Our team is currently investigating this feature, though it's not currently on the roadmap. We are monitoring your votes and comments. Note, 

You can only share Chrome tab audio from the GoTo Web App on Mac today.

Lindsey2685
Visitor

I’ll be honest, I’ve already canceled my membership from renewing and had to pay for Zoom as well because I just couldn’t make this work for my needs. I think you really need to have it posted somewhere prior to people purchasing GoTo that you can only share audio from the Chrome tab on an actual laptop or computer and that it doesn’t work on iOS device at all.