cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Accessing Recordings from Suspended Account?

A user asked me (admin) for access to a recording from a meeting held in December. The organizer for that meeting has since left the company, and their account was suspended so that we could reclaim their license. Do I have any way of accessing the meeting recording, or do I have to tell the user it's no good? I am assuming this was a cloud recording, as I know a local recording would have been wiped with the user's computer.

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Accessing Recordings from Suspended Account?

Hi @mmeyers ,

As long as the user was just 'suspended', then their information is still in the Organizer account.  What to do if you need access to their data is to re-activate, then change the email to a login you have control over, and reset the password manually. 

** Fastest way to rest a GoTo password is from the main landing page login screen.

Active Contributor

assume this won't work if "Company Sign In" has ben activated through Active Directory Synchronisation
right?

LogMeIn Contributor

There is a way to force SSO, but you can still log into the GoTo website without your company sign in requirement unless otherwise requested by an organization. 

New Contributor

Do I need to do something to reactivate the account besides give GTM organizer privileges back? I attempted this and hit a "this account has been suspended" screen. Unsure if that's my organization getting in the way, though.

LogMeIn Contributor

By adding GoToMeeting back to the suspended Organizer, this should immediately make their data available again.  If this is not happening currently, you may click my Community name in order to confirm the affected email spelling for an internal check.