cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roshan Rao
New Contributor

Add "fast dial" number in GotoMeeting info in Calendar invite

Currently I am using GoToMeeting for my company, with our Google Apps (Mail, Calendar) account. I like the Calendar plugin that inserts dial in information in the meeting invitation. However, with the dial in number and passcode constantly changing, you need to manually dial the number. Is there any way that a fast dial number ( #) be included in the invitation. Most people now dial using smartphone. This seems like a simple yet useful enhancement. I remember seeing it available on some WebEx invitations.
4 REPLIES 4
Lloyd Chumbley
New Contributor

Re: Add "fast dial" number in GotoMeeting info in Calendar invite

Agreed!! I end up doing this today manually.
Adpearance
New Contributor

I realize this post is almost four years old, but this is a feature we would definitely like to see! Any updates to this?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Adpearance GoToMeeting offers some integrated telephone / invitation functionality to make it easier for mobile users such as 'One-Touch' links ( and 'Call-Me' abilities:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/feature-overview-call-me-g2m090097

Is this something that fits your needs?

Adpearance
New Contributor

@AshC I don't think the "call me" feature is exactly what we are looking for, and I don't see any info on "One-Touch" links in the article you sent. As I mentioned in the other thread, what we really want is the ability to "one-touch" dial into meetings straight from the Calendar app on iPhones.