cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Added security question: Is it really you?

User sent me the following link.

Any way to control it on GTM?

https://documentation.logmein.com/webhelp/EN/SecDoc/LogMeIn/t_login_policy_Turn_Off_TwoFactor.html

LogMeIn Contributor

@MNCold  GoToMeeting by itself does not offer two-factor-authentication functionality, I'm sorry.  

With what G2M scenario did this conversation come up in?

New Contributor

similiar to first post on thread.

It is this feature that originally interupts.
https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/how-do-i-verify-my-login-g2m850064

LogMeIn Contributor

@MNCold  OK, the RBA only takes action when attempting to use the account from new locations.  This is a measure implemented to stop hackers from attempting service disruptions.   It cannot be disabled, but once a location has been cleared the security alert will not be triggerd from there again.

New Contributor

Unable to sign in to GoToMeeting

Dear Colluegeus

I want to sign in to Gotomeeting but I recieve a validation code. But I can not sign in with these validation codes.

Can you investigate and solve it? Thanks!

Regards,

SA

MGX
Active Contributor

Re: Annoying: No verification e-mails received

@AshC wrote:

@MGX  Unless you've got some security plugins there, I don't have a very good answer for why only one browser would work.  Have you tried completely clearing out the cache and old passwords from a problem browser?  Is this user connected to the same network as others in your group?

No passwords were saved in the browser. Users are obviously in the same network. Two colleagues sitting next to each other on the same desk, both connected in the same way: one can log in via the desktop application, the other one keeps getting 'Is it really you?' messages. The latter one is supposed to enter a verification code, but no emails whatsoever arrive in the inbox...

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Annoying: No verification e-mails received

@MGX  This is a case where we'd probably want to see if the email address is returning these attempted communications, and /or if their specific IP address needs to be whitelisted.  In some rare cases, a network can renew IPs for users to where the address' rotates between all user stations.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to sign in to GoToMeeting

@saeidansari  Please checkout the solutions on this thread if you are not receiving a validation code via email.

New Contributor

That's annoying, because we have collegues which give webinars while traveling around the world. A simple message that someone with a valid account logged in from a different location would be enough. That's how Gmail, Wordpress etc. handle it.

Markus

@AshC wrote:

@MNCold  OK, the RBA only takes action when attempting to use the account from new locations.  This is a measure implemented to stop hackers from attempting service disruptions.   It cannot be disabled, but once a location has been cleared the security alert will not be triggerd from there again.

New Contributor

Changing Primary email

Hi,

I am trying to change my account primary email for my gotomeeting account (not this account). After changed, there is a pop up waiting for verfication code sent to my new email address. But no email come in at all. I can access my email server to trace emails, confirmed that no email sent to the new email address.

I need to change my email address because we changing domain.

Please help!

Regards,

IH Digital.