cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Applocker blocks courgette.exe

I am in the process of implementing Applocker. It's currently running in audit mode. I'm getting errors like:
%OSDRIVE%\USERS\XXX\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\EF5F7C76-0826-4CFF-B1A6-318DCD685E5C\COURGETTE.EXE was allowed to run but would have been prevented from running if the AppLocker policy were enforced.
I'm not really sure if it is GoToMeeting is causing this but it is the only similarity betweeen all machines with this warning. the executable gone from the system after it runs. I would like to know what causes it and if it's legit make an exception for it.
5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Applocker blocks courgette.exe

Hi Krijn,
Sorry for the hold-up there.
You may have to whitelist our certificates so that GoToMeeting can install properly.
We are looking for more information around Applocker and its requirements currently.

New Contributor

Hi Ash,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately certificates will not work with Applocker. Is there a corporate installer available so we van do a proper install in the program files or a way to fetch the courgette.exe so I can create a file hash?
LogMeIn Contributor

New Contributor

That link takes me no where. Also, the MSI ONLY is an option if you pay for GTM services. We are only a guest user when one of our global users needs to use the product for a meeting. All of the "helper MSI" files out there require a corporate login, again only for those who buy into the GTM system.
LogMeIn Contributor

@bobby50371  Here is an updated MSI installation guide: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/installation-guide-for-msi-windows-g2m080003

You do not need to log into the software or confirm your identity to set this up.