cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Automatically add co-organizers and presenters?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I want my partner be a co-organizer on every meeting I create. Is there a way to....

Is there a way to always add in Co-Organizers to meetings? I want to have my partner be a co-organizer on every go-to-meeting I create. Is there a way to make that automatically happen? Or do I have to keep doing it manually?
New Contributor

Re: Automatically add co-organizers and presenters?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled configure meeting default to include a co-organizer.

It is a terrible representation of our company when the person who happened to schedule the meeting is late and our customers wait while other people on the call could've covered. I would like to be able to identify at least one other organizer as my default co-organizer for every meeting that I set up.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Define a co-organizer for an already launched GoToMeeting

Hello,

I have the problem, that we have launched a regular GoToMeeting Friday 10.30 AM.

We have only 1 account with my mail adress.

Now the situation is that I have to go out for a customer visit at this time. I want to name another participant as the organizer. He must be able to start the meeting and handle it like I can do it.

My info I received from the support team is, that I have to start the GoToMeeting max. 1 hour before the meeting date. and define this organisator. I know - this works. But if I am not able to start the GoTo <60 min, the meeting will be canceled. I will be in the plane all the morning and I can´t start the meeting.

Is there any option to solve my problem?

thanks

bayerner