cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Automatic Recordings

Hopefully, GoToMeeting is acquiring more end users and can make an investment into automatic recordings Smiley Happy Something that has been originally posted as an idea since 2016!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Up vote this message - Need Automatic Recordings - my end users wont stop giving me crap

Automatic recording is something that has been posted since 2016 here and yet there has been no solution. The only "Solution" is that this is an item that has been converted to an "idea".

I cannot stress this enough on how much crap I get from my stakeholders for not having this feature and wishing that we went with Zoom instead. 

LogMeIn is the OG product in this space, give the people what they want! 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Up vote this message - Need Automatic Recordings - my end users wont stop giving me crap

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Up vote this message - Need Automatic Recordings - my end users wont stop giving me crap

Echoing what everyone else has said.

Our entire team consistently forgets to turn on record, whether it is training, a sales meeting, or we start recording when we remember 25 minutes already into it.

This needs to be a major priority or else you're going to keep losing customers to Zoom.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Especially now that Go Meets is virtually free - GoToMeeting needs to step it up! 

I have more and more stakeholders asking what value they see in GoToMeeting. Yes, SmartNotes is a nice touch but we need the basics like auto recording!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@VirtualMe Thank you for replying! I keep bringing this up to my Account Manager. It has been longer than 4 years since the original post was made! 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

However my Account Manager said that this is not on the roadmap for 2020! 

What is on the roadmap then?!?!