cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Bluetooth Headset Issues - Dre Beats Solo 3

Hi guys,

I'm having consistent issues with my Solo 3s cutting out (volume and mic). The resolution is to reselect the headset but it is not ideal as I have to do this multiple times on a call (see pic below). It seems to happen randomly. I haven't been able to isolate any particular event in which would  cause this disconnect. All of my drivers including headphones are up to date. Any suggestions? This is very frustrating. I have no issues on Skype.

Audio Issues - GTM.png

May already have an idea.... don't know if it's accurate. So there are two settings on these headphones that you can chose from - Headphones or Headset. I normally connect them as headphones for typical use except when I use GTM in which case I need to access the headset so I can utilize the mic. I'm wondering if sounds play from other sources (like email) If the device gets confused what to do since it is trying to play sounds from both the headset and headphone of the device. I hope this makes sense...

Total guess but any suggestions?

Thanks all,

Michael

6 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Bluetooth Headset Issues - Dre Beats Solo 3

@Mwu91  There are a couple of extra options you can adjust within the GoToMeeting Preferences on a Windows OS: 

ShowAudioOptions.PNG

New Contributor

Thanks for the response and forgive my ignorance but how would this help?

New Contributor

Thanks for the response and forgive my ignorance but how would this help?
LogMeIn Contributor

@Mwu91  I have seen these advanced audio preferences alter the volume levels of a headset before, sometimes suddenly where there is background noise or internal computer audio.

New Contributor

Ok so what settings am I changing to fix this?

LogMeIn Contributor

@Mwu91  If you're working with a Windows OS, you can try disabling those two advanced audio settings, and then see if there are any software settings for the Solo 3 specifically.