cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I Access go-to meeting recordings via API?

I am looking to make a go-to-meeting integration and need access to recordings of a customer provided the manager/admin gives the required api_key and permission. However I have not found an API that lets me access recordings. I have seen other tools have go-to-meeting recording integration thus I am wondering if this is possible.
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Download Cloud Recording over API

@raghukvit  Sorry, we don't have any GoToMeeting Recording API functions yet.  Here's a reference list at this time:  https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/content/gotomeeting-api-reference 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I Access go-to meeting recordings via API?

Hi Paritosh,

When reporting a problem with any of the GoTo product APIs, Cut and paste the following template, complete it, and please send it to developer-support@logmein.com

Product: {Enter your data here}

API Method: {Enter your data here}

Problem Description:

{Enter your data here}

Request URL: {Enter your data here}

Request Headers:

{Enter your data here}

Request POST Data (if applicable):

{Enter your data here}

Response http Code: {Enter your data here}

Response Body:

{Enter your data here}

Account ID: {Enter your data here}

Consumer key: {Enter your data here}

Email that was being used to create the access token: {Enter your data here}

OAuth Response:

{Enter your data here}

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Ash!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

This URL is broken: For all API related inquiries, you'll want to go direct to the API Forums: https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/forum

I'm also looking for information on how to download GTM recordings using the API. I looked at the API reference quickly and didn't see it. Thanks!
Tags (1)
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@bottomshelf Sorry for the confusion there. 

We recently took down some API forums, and are considering a Community API site instead.  Unfortunately we don't provide direct support for API inquiries, but I will see if there is a call similar to what you're group desires.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi Ash- I appreciate your help. All the other web conference providers have API calls to download recorded meetings. The fact that I didn't see it in the API and you don't know about it leaves me to believe that it probably does not exist. Do you know someone on the GTM product side who can comment on the status of this; and if the API call does not exist, if there are any workarounds? Thank you!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@bottomshelf  The thing is, that GoToMeeting Online Recording is a brand new feature, so there will likely be a delay in updating our API calls to access them...

Highlighted
Active Contributor

That's very helpful @AshC. Please ask the product manager for an approximate timeline to implement the downloading of recordings via an API. We have an enterprise GTM customer who needs this feature. Thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@raghukvit  Sorry, we don't have any GoToMeeting Recording API functions yet.  Here's a reference list at this time:  https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/content/gotomeeting-api-reference 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Any update on this?

Right now there is no way to manage all the cloud recordings in one place for all the users and there is no way to access these via API either!