cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I access video meetings or webinars trough SIP dialing from another video conferencing equipment (lifesize) ?

Hi Jacob,
At this time, that is not compatible with our systems.  Sorry!

New Contributor

Re: Can I access video meetings or webinars trough SIP dialing from another video conferencing equipment (lifesize) ?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled You can integrate a Polycom group500 to gootomeeting, using audio and video?.

I have a polycom group500 with h323 and let me know before buying if I can integrate it gotometing audio and video.
New Contributor

Sorry, this is not something we have available for GoToWebinar.  We'll keep that in mind for a future project.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled h.323 / gotomeeting bridge.

Why is there no GoToMeeting bridge to h.323/SIP systems?  We have many thousands of dollars invested in legacy telepresence rooms with Cisco SX80 codecs and it seems silly that we would have to open a laptop with a camera in such a room.  Zoom.us has offered such a bridge for a while now, and if GoToMeeting has no development in process for such a bridge, we may need to consider transitioning to another service
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

This is something we are looking into, once I have some solid news to share I will post it here in the community.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I have heard through a GoToMeeting tech support person in Santa Barbara that there is a "Beta" SIP/H.323 test going on now (5/12/17)... Any idea if this will come to fruition?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I hope to have some news I can share about this in a couple of weeks. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
fvo
New Contributor

Webex has it already it seems. A colleague has a link to connect to a meeting via H323/SIP. https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-10354 Hope you come fast with a solution.
New Contributor

Buenas tardes, tengo una PREGUNTA: un GoToMeeting Soporta Protocolo H.323 2017? Muchas gracias. 
New Contributor

Good afternoon, I have a question: in 2017 GoToMeeting supports H.323 or H.264 protocol?
Thank you very much