cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Can I get a number for a China call with USA?

Can someone let me know if it's possible to get a number for China for a gotomeeting? I'm not seeing it as an option under "edit countries."
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I get a number for a China call with USA?

Hi Nick,

The numbers Tom shared are for contacting us for technical support.

In regards to our conference call numbers, the countries you see displayed in your account Settings are the ones that we have local toll numbers for. 

It is possible to provide your attendees a toll free number to dial by adding our OpenVoice service to your account. OpenVoice covers a larger amount of countries and can be used for countries we do not have local numbers for:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/provide-toll-free-phone-numbers-openvoice-integrated...

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
19 REPLIES 19
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

We currently do not have any local toll numbers for China, I would recommend having your attendees in China use our built in VoIP with a USB headset or headphones + built in mic.

New Contributor

My company has a corporate licence, I set up a Gotomeeting and I was trying to have a colleague currently travelling in China joining the meeting. It is not clear to me how the VoIP can be used for attendees in countries where there is no local toll number. Do they need to purchase the software?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Daniele, 

Our built in VoIP is available to all of your attendees, they do not need to purchase anything. As long as they are able to join your meeting using our software they shouldn't have any issue choosing the Mic and Speakers option. This support article should help with any questions you have: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M040004

Active Contributor

The broader question is whether or not someone in China can actually join a GoToMeeting from China due to restrictions on Internet access the Chinese government imposes. Does anyone have any experience of using GoTo successfully from china?
New Contributor

It works - mostly. Its often a good idea to host the meeting outside China. However - I would be REALLY nice with a toll number in China. 
New Contributor

I had a call today the GoToMeeting URL was not accessible in China
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Nick,

I'm sorry to hear of the complications one of your users experienced while trying to access a GoToMeeting URL from China.  There are currently no known issues or blocks on our system for China in general.  This was most likely an issue isolated to their particular internet connection and network.  We'd be happy to assess the situation further if the user in question would like to contact us directly for troubleshooting.

They may contact us at one of the following Chinese toll-free #s (available 24/7).  However, please keep in mind that they will be connected with a English speaking representative.
China (North)  10 800 713 1475
China (South) 10 800 130 1459

New Contributor

Hi Tom, 
Thanks for your reply.
Where can I find the list of dial in numbers for all countries? On my portal (when I schedule a meeting) I only find the numbers of specific countries not for others. E.g. South-Korea?
Thanks
Nick
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Nick,

The numbers Tom shared are for contacting us for technical support.

In regards to our conference call numbers, the countries you see displayed in your account Settings are the ones that we have local toll numbers for. 

It is possible to provide your attendees a toll free number to dial by adding our OpenVoice service to your account. OpenVoice covers a larger amount of countries and can be used for countries we do not have local numbers for:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/provide-toll-free-phone-numbers-openvoice-integrated...