cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Can I get a number for a China call with USA?

If the person in China calls the US number that is provided, it will still work, right?  Just long distance instead of toll-free?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Stephanie,
Yes, our Toll lines are open to anywhere on earth.  Only Toll-Free are country-restrictive.

New Contributor

Is it possible to edit the list of countries so only China displays the toll-free and the remainder reflect the "local" numbers?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Cathy,
At this time, all participants have access to the same audio options / available countries.

New Contributor

Looks like people have been asking for a toll free China number for 3 years and not a whole lot of movement on a solution in that time. How is facilitating voice access to the largest country in the world not a priority? I don't want to juggle the complexity and expense of a whole new service from citrix, I want to be able to into my goto meeting account settings and get a China # for my colleagues there.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Andrew, all of our included numbers are local toll numbers, not toll-free. If you want to provide a toll-free number for attendees in China or anywhere else, you will need to add the OpenVoice service to your account.

With toll-free you pay per minute of use for each attendee dialing in. With our local toll numbers, we purchase the number and incur the costs of maintaining those numbers. This is why we do not provide local toll numbers for every location.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

2019, five years after this comment, Gotomeeting still doesnt offer a proper access from China. The connection with VoIP is random and tends to cut out regularly for 2~3 minutes. No access phone numbers from China (free or not) is proposed.

The only solution i find is paying Skype credit and using them to call the USA or UK Gotomeeting number.  Will Skype become more start up friendly than Gotomeeting again?

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @bpunk ,

To address your concerns here, we do offer integrated phone numbers for China that are available with the addition of OpenVoice Integrated to your subscription. 

Active Contributor

thank you @AshC how do i activitate the option of OpenVoice Integrated to add a China call in number ?

LogMeIn Contributor

@bpunk  Online subscribers must adjust their subscription to add toll free phone numbers (OpenVoice) to the existing plan.  Once the agreement is in place, you may then go back to the meeting schedule and update the available dial in locations (all this is on the FAQ link in the previous post).