cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Can I hold an audio only meeting?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is it possible to start a scheduled meeting by telephone?.

We have a meeting where everybondy will join the meeting by telephone. Is it possible to start the meeting by telephone? So that we don't have to open a computer to start the meeting.
if so, how can we set this up?
New Contributor

GTM Basics

Does GTM always issue a random phone number for the organizer's use in setting up a meeting?  Other conference call services that I've used issue a set number and pin. Also, can I just use GTM for conference voice calls without the camera, screen sharing, and other options?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GTM Basics

@guesthousegreg  Phone numbers are initially assigned on a per-meeting basis, depending on which phone lines are expected to have the best performance in those localities or countries.  If you schedule a Recurring GoToMeeting, then the phone number will not change unless you edit the audio for that meeting again later.

One example of a static dial created when you set up the Organizer account would be for your personalized Meet.Me meeting.  Unless you include OpenVoice Toll-Free numbers with your account, you may dial into any listed phone number as soon as you finish the scheduling process --- without the need to launch any software.

New Contributor

Did you get an answer to this question? I'm trying to do the same thing when I'm not in my office.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Trone  My last comment should answer the thread concerns, but let me know if your case is any different. 

** GoToMeeting does not need the endpoint software to activate the integrated toll-dial-up conference call.