cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wurzelmania
New Contributor

Cannot see attendee webcam or my preview, yet they can see me?

Hi,

I was invited to a GoToMeeting today with one other person and, using my Macbook (Big Sur iOS) I downloaded the app and got ready to participate.  I used an external HD Webcam and used AirPlay to share screen and sound to my TV.

The sound was perfect and despite the other person being able to see me (and his own preview) I could not see their webcam or my preview?

Any ideas to fix gratefully received.

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Cannot see attendee webcam or my preview, yet they can see me?

Hi @Wurzelmania 

We do not have any official support for using Airplay to share a GoToMeeting to another device.  If you take part in a meeting on the desktop of your Mac do you see the webcams?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Wurzelmania
New Contributor

Hi,

No I don’t see anything when just using the MacBook with no airplay. But they can see me.

Thanks.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Okay thank you. Once you join a GoToMeeting there should be a tool bar at the top of the screen with different icons that let you access the attendee list, chat and your settings so you can edit your audio settings etc. In the middle of that tool bar you can select which webcams you see, I suspect yours is currently set to Hide Everyone. Please review this support article on managing your webcam feeds.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training