cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Cannot use BeatsX with G2M

I am unable to use a bluetooth device as well with the android app.   It's an Anker soundcore and works fine with Skype, Join.Me and all other apps on my phone.   At first it worked fine and then suddenly the sound dropped off and I could not longer hear anyone on the call but mic works.  Is there a fix for this?

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @GregorKifinti ,

If you are using a mobile device, some operating systems will stop GoToMeeting from communicating when the app is moved to the background.  Is your GoToMeeting app constantly active when the sound goes out?

New Contributor

Yes it is.  Particpants can still hear me and I can see the shared screen.  But I can not hear anything.  Once I disconnect the bluetooth headset and switch to speaker it is fine.

LogMeIn Contributor

How long would you say the sound lasts for each meeting?  Have you tried switching to telephone mode, and then toggling back to VoIP again?

New Contributor

have tried that and no luck.  it takes about 20 seconds to a couple minutes before audio is gone.

This appears to be a known issue.  Are there any planned fixes to resolve this problem?