cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John Coonrod
New Contributor

Chromebook GotoMeeting Web Voip has stopped working

For the past month, voip has stopped working on Gotomeeting on my chromebook, and I have no idea how to troubleshoot this. It makes the green lines move on the gotomeeting audio config screen but doesn't reach the conference. Help!
4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Chromebook GotoMeeting Web Voip has stopped working

Hi John,

Are you on a home or business network? Typically this can point to an audio driver issue or connection issue to our audio server but since you're on a Chromebook the usual trouble shooting doesn't exactly apply. Can you tell me more about your setup/environment?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
John Coonrod
New Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes this is a business environment - I'm cabled into an ethernet router, and my chromebook works fine on web.skype.com and Google Hangouts. It was working fine on gotomeeting until about a month ago. I've just today tried doing a powerwash, and that makes no difference. As mentioned, the app is seeing my mic just fine, but doesn't seem to pass it onto your server for some reason (the little "John is talking" popup isn't appearing, nobody can hear me, despite being able to see green bars.) 
John Coonrod
New Contributor

Interesting. I don't know if you've fixed something, but now it is working.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

No changes made on this end. Please let me know if the issue returns.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!