cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigJoeDeskEng
New Contributor

Co-Organizer unable to start meeting

Hello LogMeIn Community!  I hope everyone is doing well!  I have a question/issue that I could use some insight on and haven't been able to find much information online about this particular issue:

We have someone who sets meetings up for our C-Level employees constantly, who sets them all as co-organizers for being able to start meetings that often have external customers or potential customers.  For some reason, over the last several weeks, there have been a few instances where a co-organizer connects to the meeting and the meeting doesn't start.  The C-Level employees wind up having to reach out to the meeting organizer to connect and launch the meeting.  Has there been any issue with this functionality that has recently surfaced, or is there something else going on?

I will admit, part of me thinks that the problem is likely between the keyboard and the chair, but as someone who has been setting these meetings up for our C-Level employees for years, I'm wondering if something else is going on.  Any input on this is welcome and appreciated.  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Co-Organizer unable to start meeting

@BigJoeDeskEng  As long as the scheduling Organizer is setting these events up for Co-Organizers on the same account, there should be no problems.  Can you confirm the error message seen when they failed to start one of these sessions? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
BigJoeDeskEng
New Contributor

From what has been explained to me there hasn't been any error message.  Unfortunately, no screenshots were provided or anything.  I haven't personally been able to duplicate the issue.  But essentially, the way I understand it, they "sign-in" to the GoToMeeting app after launching it (where it says "Are you -insert organizer name- or a co-organizer?  Sign in to start the meeting"....or whatever the wording is), and then the meeting doesn't start.  I have a feeling the issue is between the keyboard and the chair and is likely a situation where some user education is necessary, but I'm just looking for any and all feedback as well as find out if there are any possibilities to know for certain if this is or has ever been an issue in the past.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@BigJoeDeskEng  You might consider having them log out of their local app before launching the meeting as Co-Org. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
BigJoeDeskEng
New Contributor

Thanks for this.  I'll have them try that just to make sure.  🙂