cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Connecting an External Camera

That's great Larry, would you mind posting the model for anyone else interested in doing this?
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

It's the SABRENT USB-AVCPT. You can find it under Converters on their site.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Larry, the adapter allow you to send digital video+audio in real time?
Highlighted
New Contributor

It simply takes the AV out from any camera (not HD signal) and plugs in as a USB 2.0. The computer thinks it's a webcam. Nothing tricky to it. It's $27.00. Give it a try.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks - will definitely get a couple because that's help us in most situations, but we still need something with a higher quality.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Sure their is a benefit. A better lens will let in more light and have better focus. 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a plugin that will allow GoTo Meeting participants to gain control over this camera in a meeting?    http://ptzwebcam.com/p/logitech-conferencecam-cc3000e/

We far prefer GoTo to any other video conferencing tool and would rather not have to start using MS Lync...

I hope someone replies to this channel.
Highlighted
New Contributor

We bought blackmagic intensity shuttle usb 3.0, to change the hdmi mini output into usb 3.0 and I only get a black screen instead of a clear picture (in the GTW software). Does anybody know how to fix this? 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glen, do you have any other suggestion to get GoToMeeting to use our external video camera? Using Panasonic AG-AC90 video camera connected by a HDMI cable to a desk top computer with a AverMedia HD capture card. thank you
Highlighted
New Contributor

Sounds like frame rate issue 720p vs 1080i etc