cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Customizing default text placed in new meeting invite (Outlook plugin)

yes, that would be awesome! We want to tweak the PIN information and add basic information regarding mobile devices.

the Admin settings should have this feature to update the default meeting invite text for all corporate users.
New Contributor

Please add this feature, we use GTM internally mostly and don't need all the extra info. Mostly we paste the ID into Skype.

As a minimum you could have an option to send just the meeting id to the clipboard - or even make the meeting ID copy-able from the 'invite others' pop-up.
New Contributor

me too! I have a meeting template in Outlook that I use and it would be FANTASTIC to be able to update the GTM Outlook plugin meeting invitation to match.
New Contributor

its good
New Contributor

This needs to happen.  It would be nice to have a default custom layout with things like the meeting information (link and phone), but also your signature or a draft of a agenda that you can fill out each time.  This would save a lot of time.
New Contributor

Make it happen!  this request came in two years ago.  
New Contributor

I change the text every single time so this would be a beneficial. Why does it list access code and meeting ID separately if they are always the same thing (at least for me)? There is also way too much text, so I delete it all and format it as folllows. 

1.  Please join my meeting by clicking this link: https://gotomeeting.com/join/5555555

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (555) 749-3122

Access Code/Meeting ID: 555-123-157

New Contributor

Jordan, I do the same, except I move the Dial and Access Code to the right .5in.  What I'm thinking about doing is create an email signature with my MeetNow details and use it whenever necessary.  Attached is a screenshot of one of my invites.  If I do end up making a signature with my info, I'll upload a screenshot of that as well.

Tim

Active Contributor

I also add a cell phone friendly phone number, so the caller never has to type in the meeting ID.  I wish this was an option for the system to generate this automatically...

Cell Friendly: 999-555-1212,,123456789#
New Contributor

Hey there guys from GTM support ! Are you reading this ?