cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Customizing default text placed in new meeting invite (Outlook plugin)

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Formatting content for Outlook meetings.

I create a number of meetings each day using Outlook. When I create an appointment and click on "Add Meeting", it puts the text in the message, but I reformat the text--I change "United States" to "Phone", make the link clickable and indent the text so that it is more readable. This takes extra time, is subject to mistakes, and should/could be automatic.

Can I edit the template for the webinar? And can the link be clickable when it is inserted after clicking on "Add Meeting"?

Thank you,

Ed Dressel
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled edit default outlook meeting requests.

Is it possible to edit the default Outlook meeting text that is used when you schedule a meeting? I find myself performing the same edits over and over (and over) again.
New Contributor

It's a nice room here that GTM support has given us to talk to each other, but one would sure wish we weren't just customers interacting with each other. Sigh.
New Contributor

I have the same problem. STILL 3 years after this comment.
New Contributor

I am a new customer of GTM and this is the first thing I thought we needed. Everyone is asking me about an audio PIN even though they don't need one to participate. Ideally, a PIN could be assigned before the link is clicked on. We would also like to have a mobile friendly number in the invite... ideally, the mobile friendly link would include the audio PIN as well.
New Contributor

Wow... 4 years later and this obviously important capability isn't available. Come on guys...
New Contributor

Insert meeting template at the top of an existing outlook email automatically

I often use an existing email thread to create a meeting invitation in Outlook. When I "Add Meeting" the information goes to the very bottom of that thread. It would be very helpful to be able to be able to control where the meeting info is added in the body.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Insert meeting at the top in outlook

Hi Jens!
Thanks for this input!  I guess the function wasn't designed for already existing email threads.  Another way around this is to copy an existing meeting from the My Meetings area --  Online, or through the application in your task bar or doc.  Then paste the template into an existing email or page of your choosing once complete.

New Contributor

Re: Insert meeting at the top in outlook

Well, then it is easier to just go to the bottom of the thread and copy the inserted meeting to the top. Thanks for the reply. It would be easy to implement my suggestion. I could do it in 5 mins or so Smiley Happy
New Contributor

I also would like this feature!