cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Customizing default text placed in new meeting invite (Outlook plugin)

I'm sorry that automatic custom text settings are only available with GoToWebinar and GoToTraining at this time.  However, we have implemented a couple new features that you can personalize, like Meet.Me , and Meeting Spaces!

If you haven't already checked out these cool new customizations, check them out here:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/all_files/G2M020016

https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M020027?title=Public+Meeting+Spaces+%28B...

New Contributor

I find it very frustrating to have to edit the text in ALL of my GoToMeeting invitations.  It's crazy to me that this capability still hasn't been enabled!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hello. It is still not possible to customize the message of invitations sent by O....

Hello. It is still not possible to customize the message of invitations sent by Outlook?
Thank you.
New Contributor

Re: Insert meeting at the top in outlook

I too would love to have the functionality to insert at the top of an email thread.
New Contributor

This is an excellent suggestion. Thanks for the great idea!
New Contributor

Another vote for customization features, especially when using the outlook plug-in.  I want to make my calendar invites more readable and user friendly. I cannot imagine why there are not at least a couple of setup options with rich text capabilities.

I would actually like to have multiple preferences (like multiple e-mail signatures) depending on the nature of the call I'm scheduling.

1. Meet Now - using G2M access number
2. Meet Now - using an alternate conference line
3. Future Meeting - using a unique meeting ID
4. Future Meeting - using the Meet Now meeting # and access number
5. Future Meeting - using the Meet Now meeting # and alternate access phone number
6. Recurring Meeting - using a unique meeting ID
7. Recurring Meeting - using the Meet Now meeting # and access number
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Changing template for meeting invites.

We recently purchased a call recording service and need to let people know in writing that they may be recorded. Is there are a way to change the meeting invite template to include a line that they may be recorded?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Sylvie,

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to customize the default meeting invitation text. If you are using Outlook to send your meeting invites, you could save the messaging as a signature in Outlook that you could then insert into the meeting invitation with a couple of clicks.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

We use Gmail - any solution for that? Thanks!
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey Sylvie,

I apologize this feature request has not been implimented.

The default invitation template cannot be customized for automatic distribution, but the text can be customized to anything you want, after it populates into the Email.  We provide the template with a nice join link + dial in info, and you can change this formatting to something else once the email populates.  If you have an email signature on a localized email application, this should also populate into the message triggered by GoToMeeting.