cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Customizing default text placed in new meeting invite (Outlook plugin)

I'm sorry that automatic custom text settings are only available with GoToWebinar and GoToTraining at this time.  However, we have implemented a couple new features that you can personalize, like Meet.Me , and Meeting Spaces!

If you haven't already checked out these cool new customizations, check them out here:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/all_files/G2M020016

https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M020027?title=Public+Meeting+Spaces+%28B...

New Contributor

Default email template

Hi, how do I edit the default email template to include company logo?

Also is the system bilingual? If so, how can I ensure English users get an English email and French users get an email in their language?

Thanks.
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Default email template

Hi Roland,
Each service has it's own branding options, and also Administrator overrides depending on how large the account is. 

GoToMeeting Logos can also be managed online, through the settings area:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/add-logos-and-branding-g2m550006

At this time, the email services of GoToWebinar and GoToTraining only support one language at a time.  I apologize if this inconveniences you in some way.

New Contributor

I find it very frustrating to have to edit the text in ALL of my GoToMeeting invitations.  It's crazy to me that this capability still hasn't been enabled!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hello. It is still not possible to customize the message of invitations sent by O....

Hello. It is still not possible to customize the message of invitations sent by Outlook?
Thank you.
New Contributor

Re: Insert meeting at the top in outlook

I too would love to have the functionality to insert at the top of an email thread.
New Contributor

This is an excellent suggestion. Thanks for the great idea!
New Contributor

Another vote for customization features, especially when using the outlook plug-in.  I want to make my calendar invites more readable and user friendly. I cannot imagine why there are not at least a couple of setup options with rich text capabilities.

I would actually like to have multiple preferences (like multiple e-mail signatures) depending on the nature of the call I'm scheduling.

1. Meet Now - using G2M access number
2. Meet Now - using an alternate conference line
3. Future Meeting - using a unique meeting ID
4. Future Meeting - using the Meet Now meeting # and access number
5. Future Meeting - using the Meet Now meeting # and alternate access phone number
6. Recurring Meeting - using a unique meeting ID
7. Recurring Meeting - using the Meet Now meeting # and access number
New Contributor

Can we customize call-in instructions template for GoToMeeting?

Looking to customize the call-in instructions template that GoToMeeting has because it'd be more efficient to create a template rather than copy, paste and re-do the instructions. Is this possible?
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can we customize call-in instructions template for GoToMeeting?

Hi Olivia,
At this time the GoToMeeting invitation templates cannot be edited or programed beforehand (besides the language support variations in place for certain localities).