cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Customizing default text placed in new meeting invite (Outlook plugin)

Thank you for the suggestion of creating a signature with the meeting details I wanted.  After clicking 'Schedule Meeting,' I wiped out the default text that was added (the text we can't change), added my 'Meeting Invite' signature, and things were exactly what I needed in my invite :-)  This has done the trick for me. Again - thank you!
New Contributor

Re: Customizing default text placed in new meeting invite (Outlook plugin)

Is there any progress on addressing this since September 2017?  Seems there's a lot of people requesting this feature.

New Contributor

How do I edit the invitation email template?

I use the Outlook plugin to schedule meetings, which then creates a Meeting Invitation in Outlook.

The only problem is that the text content of the invitation email is a mess.  It has unneccessary information like the one-click phone numbers, and the order of information is not right for us.

How can I edit the template so that the invitation email contains only the information I want to send, and in the order I want to send it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I edit the invitation email template?

@Springboard1  While the default invite layout cannot be changed yet, one idea mentioned on this thread was to create a 'signature' in your email application with additional meeting information if needed.

New Contributor

I asked LogMeIn support on the phone to submit a feature request.

They said to post to this forum but it now seems that this is a community forum and the only people from LogMeIn are here to give comments only.

There is no way to submit a bug or feature request!

Feature requests and bug reports are basic requirements for a software company, and LogMeIn has failed to implement them.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Springboard1  You are right, this thread has been marked as an 'idea' for future enhancements.  I am sorry we have not developed the function, and commenting here yourself will help us gage new use cases in the future.