cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Is there anyway to edit the text that goes into the calendar invite when a meeting is scheduled?

Hi Mathew,

I'm sorry no, at this time that cannot be customized.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Customizing default text placed in new meeting invite (Outlook plugin)

Is there any progress on addressing this since September 2017?  Seems there's a lot of people requesting this feature.

New Contributor

How do I edit the invitation email template?

I use the Outlook plugin to schedule meetings, which then creates a Meeting Invitation in Outlook.

The only problem is that the text content of the invitation email is a mess.  It has unneccessary information like the one-click phone numbers, and the order of information is not right for us.

How can I edit the template so that the invitation email contains only the information I want to send, and in the order I want to send it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I edit the invitation email template?

@Springboard1  While the default invite layout cannot be changed yet, one idea mentioned on this thread was to create a 'signature' in your email application with additional meeting information if needed.

New Contributor

I asked LogMeIn support on the phone to submit a feature request.

They said to post to this forum but it now seems that this is a community forum and the only people from LogMeIn are here to give comments only.

There is no way to submit a bug or feature request!

Feature requests and bug reports are basic requirements for a software company, and LogMeIn has failed to implement them.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Springboard1  You are right, this thread has been marked as an 'idea' for future enhancements.  I am sorry we have not developed the function, and commenting here yourself will help us gage new use cases in the future.

New Contributor

Modify default email template?

We had a customer complain that the dial in phone number was not toll free. It doesn't say toll free or long distance.

Is there anyway to edit the default email template for all 200 users  to state something like "You could incur long distance charges if you use the dial in option instead of VOIP"?

When I called goto support they said each user starting a session will have to add this text each time they send out an email invite to start a meeting.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Modify default email template?

Hi @hrsste ,

There is no way to customize the email templates yet, but it is being considered as a future enhancement for GoToMeeting.

New Contributor

Can we change the format of the meeting information? Too many lines right now. Remove blank lines.

Is there a way to customize the format of the meeting information?  It is too long and want to remove all the blank lines.  

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can we change the format of the meeting information? Too many lines right now. Remove blank li

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm afraid we don't have the ability yet to customize the GoToMeeting invitation templates, and we are considering it as a future enhancement idea.