cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drichardson875
New Contributor

Desktop App - Display Callers

I do not see any settings in my Desktop App nor the Web control panel that allows me to display callers in my desktop app. Using Max OS X Catalina and GoToMeeting version 8.39.5 build 12022.

Any help would be appreactied.

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Desktop App - Display Callers

Hi @drichardson875 ,

You should be seeing something from the desktop app akin to this support article:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/manage-unidentified-callers-desktop-app-g2m090067 

I would test it out by dialing in yourself, but not entering a PIN, in order to see the 'unidentified caller' listing in your GoToMeeting Attendees pane. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
drichardson875
New Contributor

Unfortunately unidentified callers do not show up at all. Does this need to be enabled in my account?
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@drichardson875  I took a look at your account, and noticed in the Admin Center that you donot have Long Distance phone as an audio option for your login.  Enable this first, and then got to Admin Settings to enable Identify Phone Callers.

SHNCorporate

We are having this same issue. I am currently in the app and have several callers that I can't see. Long distance is enabled so how can I show all attendees?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@SHNCorporate  Have you already enabled the feature in your online account settings? 

Ref guide: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/feature-overview-unidentified-callers-g2m090098