cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Dialing in from a cellphone: One click dial + passcode entry inconsistencies

Once a GoTo meeting has been copied and pasted into a meeting invitation and is sent out we have found that when accessing it from your cellphone calendar:

- Sometimes you are able to one click dial and the way the syntax is set, will auto complete both dialing and entering the access code entry for you. This eliminates the need to have to dial in and then flip back and forth between the invite and the call while you type in the access code numbers.

- Other times it does not have this function enabled.

I haven't been able to figure out why or what reason this function is enabled sometimes and other times not. It is really important for us to be able to have that function always as we have several folks who call in from the road.  Has anyone else encountered this? Attaching photos here as well. Capture 1.PNGcapture 2.PNG

1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Dialing in from a cellphone: One click dial + passcode entry inconsistencies

@lpavone   Hi,

Is it possible that one of those calendar reminders is for a recurring type of GoToMeeting schedule?

I also noticed the upcoming meeting is not scheduled for another two days, so I'm wondering if the original scheduler had a different format when sending?