cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdan
New Contributor

Disable lady speaking when joining GoToMeeting as a moderator/presenter

Hi,

Every time we login to start a GoToMeeting (as a moderator or a presenter) you have to listen to a lady speak for what feels like a very long time, with some instructions etc.

We are doing quite a lot of webinars at the moment and listening to this all the time is very frustrating - particularly if you have to drop and log back in and need to get back immediately - without listening to these instructions again.

I'm keen to disable this - can anyone help me with how to do this?

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Disable lady speaking when joining GoToMeeting as a moderator/presenter

@sdan  You cannot 'disable' the instructional portion of the GoTo integrated audio.  This is important for all new participants so they can connect correctly, however you do not have to wait for the message to complete before entering your audio PIN.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
sdan
New Contributor

Re: Disable lady speaking when joining GoToMeeting as a moderator/presenter

Spoiler
Thanks for getting back to me. I understand this message is necessary for all new participants, but the issue is that most of us are not new and actually do several of these a week - so it becomes frustrating hearing this message again and again! Is there some way to tell GoToMeeting that you are no longer 'new' and therefore don't near to hear the message after you've heard it the first time?