cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cighdavis
New Contributor

Do anyone know a way to get actual Enterprise support and not get lost in tier1 for advanced issues?

We're an enterprise customer with 700+ seats, sso and the GTM addin is run through the office 365 console as a permanent addin to outlook.  And i have a handful of users where the GTM addin doesn't connect - it just shows up blank.  It happened before and then magically went away. It's a section of users who on my end don't have anything in common (some on vm's; some different type of office; none in the same departments or having the same other software installed on their systems)...  I spent 45 minutes last week with tier1 - call suddenly said something about leaving a message then i was disconnected.  No confirmation email of the support call; no call back after the disconnect.  This is not good technical support and there's seems to be nowhere on the site to escallate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Do anyone know a way to get actual Enterprise support and not get lost in tier1 for advanced iss

@cighdavis  I apologize for the support issues.   Please send me a private message with your contact info by first clicking my Community name.  I'll look into your case and see about setting some followups.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Do anyone know a way to get actual Enterprise support and not get lost in tier1 for advanced iss

@cighdavis  I apologize for the support issues.   Please send me a private message with your contact info by first clicking my Community name.  I'll look into your case and see about setting some followups.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
cighdavis
New Contributor

Thank you so much.  Sending now.