cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason Elwell
New Contributor

Don't leave out Linux support!

GoToMeeting needs to continue to push the envelope with cross platform support. The ability it conduct meetings (with remote control/desktop sharing) in Linux is needed.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Don't leave out Linux support!

Great news!   Supported web browsers using the Web App may now also Record Online, availble for download at your convenience!

View solution in original post

112 REPLIES 112
Decimus Valeriu
New Contributor

absolutely - webex has good linux support - I can't see why GoToMeeting doesn't/won't
Lynn Szallar
New Contributor

This is the 21st century, there is no legitimate reason to not support Linux.
Brian Burki
New Contributor

Here, here. Support for Ubuntu, please!
chapperz
New Contributor

I've e-mailed Citrix to voice my opinion on this too. The sooner we get Linux support, the better. Let's hope!
tjhj
New Contributor

C'mon Citrix!! Don't force us Linux users to go back to the horrors of windows...
Ron4
New Contributor

Linux is a must have for us. Meaning at least Ubuntu. Please let us (the community) know what we can do to help make this happen. You may be surprised to learn that Linux users are often able to contribute to the coding and development phase of projects like this. Whatever you do, please don't ignore us; my group would rather hear realistic news, even bad news, than nothing at all.
Thanks!
pyperdown
Active Contributor

Unfortunately for many vendors this is erroneously perceived as a "market share" issue. They don't ask the question "what platform would you like to use?". They ask "What platform are you using?".

This also speaks to code design and portability. Lazy coders will use (frequently very bloated) platform-specific libraries and features.
ColinHowe
New Contributor

This rules out my development team from being able to attend remote meetings with the rest of my colleagues. Unless we use a competitor.
Bryan Cebuliak
New Contributor

I will not be recommending GotoWebinar due to lack of linux support. Very backward.