cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Active Contributor

Double Click in Chat Box

It seems in recent months, the ability to double click a word within the chat box has been disabled. If have typed a message in the box and want to quickly change a word (i.e. a first name), the ability to double click the word to edit it was useful. Now when you double click, it highlights the entire message you have typed. Would it be possible to change that feature back to double clicking a single word like the ability we have in most programs or software?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Double Click in Chat Box

I apologize for the loss of functionality there.  We are working on several fixes for the GoTo interface that I expect to be released in the coming weeks.  As soon as we've tested everything fully and/or there is a test build available, we'll let the affected customers know here.