cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Drawing tools are missing

Hi. I installed gotomeeting windows app, started a meeting and can't find drawing tools. Also there is nothing between "options" and "languages" buttons in drop-down menu.

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Drawing tools are missing

Hi @kedrweld ,

Sorry, could you confirm with us your operating system and GoToMeeting version set up there? 

Have you utilized GoToMeeting's Drawing tools previously?

Active Contributor

Windows 7

GoToMeeting 10.0.1 Build 14649

I just started using GoToMeeting, so i didn't used drawing tools before.

Since last post i noticed that drawing tools are missing when i am organizer and presenter. But when other user is organizer and i am only a presenter drawing tools are in place.

LogMeIn Contributor

@kedrweld I apologize for the oversight. 

On the newest GoToMeeting builds Drawing Tools were not implemented correctly, and you may still switch back to the previous interface to recover the feature if needed. We expect to update the new software version in the coming weeks, so that all previous functions will have a matching companion moving forward.

Active Contributor

Can you help me to switch to the old interface?

LogMeIn Contributor

@kedrweld  If you log into your online GoToMeeting account, and get to the GoToMeeting Settings area, there will be a New Experience section to 'revert temporarily'.

New Contributor

I've had the same problem, and I've used Drawing Tools for years. Will there be an annoucement when you open the desktop app that it's fixed?

LogMeIn Contributor

@matthewbeeghley I will update this thread as new developments are made available.  You can also subscribe to the 'GoToMeeting News' thread here:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToMeeting-News/bg-p/GoToMeeting-Release-Notes