Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenniferKumar
New Contributor

Re: Editing Personal Meeting Room

I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work for me. On that page it states:

"Click Try it now in the top banner."

I don't see a top banner as the one showed in the screenshot in that link.

JenniferKumar
New Contributor

Ok I figured out what you are speaking of. I disabled the New GoToMeeting Hub, but I am not sure how to find the place to edit the meeting. Where do I go to do that in the old version?

JenniferKumar
New Contributor

I'm also facing a problem when adding a password. In both the new and old versions of gotomeeting, when I click on add password, the popup box that should render to add a password doesn't render.

Screenshots of new and old versions with this problem are attached.new-gtm.pngold-gtm.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JenniferKumar  Can you make sure that pop-up windows are not being blocked by your web browser or test a different browser all together?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JenniferKumar
New Contributor

I am still unable to use a personal meeting room link.

This continues the thread from a few months ago. Is this forum private? I don't want to share my meeting link ID publicly. I could share that with you if that helps.

Looking earlier in the thread, when I try to open up the personalized meeting link, I get the same screenshot as before. See the path way of how I try to log on to a meeting using that personalized link: https://youtu.be/dmEMoBsJ0Hk

Also, if I go into my account and try to create a new link by the same name I get this error as in the screenshot.:

Hope we can sort this out. It's pretty frustrating.

Thank you,

Jennifer Kumarerror.png

Uploaded by Authentic Journeys on 2020-09-21.