cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Enable to add co-organizers

@ColleenMTS  Your corporate account looks fine to me from here, not reflecting the known issue referenced on this thread.  Have you ever been able to add Co-Organizers to your GoToMeetings before?

New Contributor

Hi...yes. I've always been able to add co-organizers, both when scheduling a meeting AND during meetings.  I had co-workers test this as well yesterday and they are experiencing the same issue.  Could this be related to the bug you were describing with user profiles being added with no last name?

LogMeIn Contributor

@ColleenMTS  We just toggled a provisioning item on your account.  If you could try scheduling a new meeting again? 

If this fails, could you specify if the Co-Org tab is missing, or is it just not pupulating with any account members?

New Contributor

I have same issue.

I could confirm some users in our company saw same issue.

It seems when we use Outlook Plugin to add co-organizer, we can add co-organizer.

But on GoToMeeting web site and GoToMeeting Application, we cannot find any user who need to be added as co-organizer. (Normally I input user name, we can see user list who can be added to co-organizer. But now I could not see the list. and could not add anyone to co-organizer)

Could you advise how to solve this issue?

LogMeIn Contributor

@GTMuserCJ  I've made a change to your corporate users list.  Please check again and let me know if the problem persists.

New Contributor

Issue was solved now.

Thank you for your support.