cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marc4
New Contributor

Eraser drawing tool for GoToMeeting

When I write on the screen is not possible to delete some part of the drawings done with the pencil tool.  I am forced to delete the entire screen and I have to rewrite all again.

I came from Cisco Webex and they have this feature and I would like that GotoMeeting have it too. I think is very useful.

5 REPLIES 5
Mark Bessey
Active Contributor

Re: Erase some part of the drawings on the screen

This seems like it'd be a useful feature. From looking at the WebEx documentation, they have an "eraser" that you can use to remove particular annotations. I'll add this request to our internal task-tracking system.
Marc4
New Contributor

Thanks very much. It will be very useful.

Also I have:

https://community.gotomeeting.com/gotomeeting/topics/new-feature-wanted-record-status-on-small-panel

Webex has too. I never know if I am recording or not. I have to change to the normal panel. I think it wouldn't be so difficult to add this feature.

Thanks for all.
Awilsonnctc
New Contributor

Hello, 

I saw this request to add an eraser feature to the notation tools on a thread dated  2015.  Has this feature been activated?  If so where can I find it?  Our school is looking to change from the inhouse meeting software and the math department is reviewing Gotomeeting.  An eraser feature that allows us to partially erase  any portion of the notation is important to us. 

Sincerely, 

Aziel Wilson 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Awilsonnctc   Thanks for your interest!

We have not developed a partial eraser tool for GoToMeeting yet, though this idea is a good one.

When you subscribe to this thread, we will notify the community if the feature is developed.

GeorgeKaplin
New Contributor

With so many Tablets out there, you would think the drawings tools would get some better development. I use a Surface Book and draw on screen all the time. Currently I just open OneNote in my screen share, but I dont always host the meeting, so sharing drawing tools is great, but they are very limiting.

You should be able to

1. ERASE by stroke or with a brush. 
  2. Change Brush size.
  3. Add markers (in addition ot the highlighter)